Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 Contests (time until 7 June 2012)

Hi guys! Here are two contests for all those who are interested in magic/mentalism and would like to take it to another level. You have time until 7 June.

Facebook Contest

To take a part, all you have to do is to join my Facebook page. From all those who will join until 7 June, I will choose one person at random and offer you a 45 minutes live magic/mentalism workshops with me, through the skype or google hangout. Regardless of your present skills I can promise you'll learn something that you'll enjoy a lot.

Twitter Contest

It's an opportunity to win another 45 minutes live magic/mentalism workshops with me. To take a part, all you have to do is to follow me on Twitter. Again, I will choose one person at random and offer you the possibility of the workshops.

Links for contests

Facebook Page
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment